Atemporal – A Quiet Oasis Within a Buzzing City
During my last night in Peru, I was fortunate enough to do some interior photography work for Atemporal – an absolutely beautiful, luxurious, charming, and cozy casa in the heart of Miraflores in Lima.
It was the perfect place to wind down and reflect after spending several weeks solo travelling through Peru.
With six available rooms varying in sizes, each with its unique set of characteristics and a stunning bathroom (yes, their bathrooms are something else), a cozy tea/coffee nook, a calm and tranquil reading space, as well as a lush outdoor garden and dining area, Atemporal also offers additional services to make your experience even more lovely including:
- A welcome & evening drink including wine, beer, and juice
- A healthy à-la-carte breakfast every morning
- Complimentary snacks, tea, and coffee
- Host concierge, cook, and housekeeper
- Free Wifi
- House bicycles to explore the neighbourhood
- And a workout kit